Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fresh start - in more ways than one

Clearly I haven't been posting any information to this blog in quite some time, and for good reasons... Today, however, signals a fresh start for the blog counter for another really good reason. I just learned that Sitemeter had started installing ad cookies on its member sites. So I've moved to a new counter service, and I figured I'd take this time to go ahead and start over - with the counter and with new posts.

Also, some of you may know that I've stopped consulting full-time and returned to the world of "doing" security. I know, I know. You're asking why anyone would do that; give up the cushy hours, the fun travel, eh, you get the point. Suffice it to say it was just time to go ahead and get back into the game.

Stay tuned. More to come (hopefully more regularly)

No comments:

Post a Comment